| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in October is hot at 27.95 °C (82.31 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 74.3mm (2.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: