| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in May is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 109.7mm (4.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: