| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in December is hot at 25.85 °C (78.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 17.3mm (0.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: