| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in April is hot at 27.75 °C (81.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 36.3mm (1.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: